AboutWild Atlantic Wheels
The goal of Wild Atlantic Wheels is to provide tourists from near and far with the opportunity to see the "Real Ireland". The rural Ireland seen from a bicycle simply does not compare to that seen from a speeding car or tour bus. Take your time and travel the back roads and lanes that criss cross the Irish landscape and get a bird’s eye view of the spectacular landscape, animals and of course the "locals". Wild Atlantic Wheels will ensure that you enjoy a holiday to remember, but also, enjoy the Great Outdoors!!
Apart from the fact that they are such good fun, Free Go electric bikes allow you to get closer to the Real Ireland that we know you'll just love. You can go places tour buses and cars simply can't reach. Enjoy some light exercise, take in the breathtaking Irish scenery and the electric bike will flatten out any hill. All this and no cost to the environment.
Enjoy a Car Free Holiday - If you make the effort to leave the car at home - we'll pick you up from the Train - Free. Arrive fresh and rested, ready for the Trails and its good for the environment too. • No Traffic Jams • No Parking problems • Arrive rested and ready to hit the Trails • Free Pick up • Good for the Environment !
No its not what you think! We're very keen to ensure that as many people as possible can enjoy our assisted tours. To this end we can supply Electric Bikes and Electric Tandems to enable those with disabilities to join in the fun.
• Electric bikes suit people with mild disabilities
• Electric Tandems for the visually impaired or less able
• Tow behind Buggies for the "little ones"
• "Drop & Collect" Service for all Tours and Rentals
• A True "All Inclusive" holiday!
TestimonialsDon't just take our word for it
- "The best fun we've had in years. We really enjoyed the days cycling and the Sligo scenery is breathtaking."
- John Sherry, Dublin
- "The staff, service and equipment were all excellent. Wild Atlantic Wheels introduced us to the hidden corners of Sligo away from busy roads. Well done and best wishes for the future.
- Cor Ruigrok, Netherlands.
- "Its been a long time since we've gone cycling, the electric bikes really do flatten those hills. Great idea and good value for money".
- John Blaney, Co.Meath
- "We really enjoyed the Yeats County Tour, beauiful scenery and very enjoyable even in the rain !
- John McShane, Dublin
- "Fantastic Craic ! The Trail Tracker electric bike is mind blowing. A must do."
- G.Harris, Co.Leitrim
- "Thanks for a great day. The electric tandem is really, really good fun."
- E. Keaney, Co.Dublin